Instagram

Sunday, February 9, 2014

As you all know, Valentines Day is slowly but surely creeping upon us (dun, dun, DUN). Even though I've never really had any cute experiences besides my parents giving me cards and candy, I actually love this holiday. I LOVE watching romantic comedies and I LOVE sweets. I figured I would post a couple of cute things I really like about Valentines Day. I've always wanted to exchange mix tapes or CD's with cute songs on them, but never really got the opportunity to. Instead, I'll be posting a few of my favorite"lovey dovey" songs on here. Enjoy!


There's nothing wrong with a little nerdy humor...
Chuck Bass & Blair Waldorf... My favorite couple of all time.
I love this romantic comedy!




Feel free to make me a mix tape/cd this Valentine's Day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment