Instagram

Saturday, February 8, 2014

One thing I love about living in Hawaii is the fascinating scenery; whether you drive a short or long distance you can always come across some pretty neat spots. I had the opportunity this past week to take some pictures with my friend Kylie for her photography class (she's so talented!), and I also got to bring my friends Claire and Lauren with me for a little photo shoot with another local photographer. Despite the aftermath which consisted of about 30 itchy bug bites, I had a blast and both of the photographers captured some adorable moments.

Kylie Stucki
instagram: kyliemorganphotography


John Courtright
instagram: courtrightphotography

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person." -Audrey Hepburn



No comments:

Post a Comment