Instagram

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Lost myself somewhere: Please return if found

Can't believe it's been 2 and a half months since I've made a post! I apologize for my time of absence, but I am back! During my blogging break I've been adventuring like crazy and trying to focus on school. I recently changed my major to Elementary Education and I'm so excited and can't wait to learn more. I moved out of my dorm and I now live in the cutest little house right across the street from the beach. All of the student houses here have their own nicknames and my home has been dubbed, "The Bus Stop House."  I've taken up cooking and I think I'm doing pretty well even though there have been a few dishes I've totally messed up. It's a work in progress, though. I've decided to continue going to school for both summer semesters which means I will only have 5 weeks to spend at home in California this summer, so to all my friends from back home, please make time for me! But anyways, here's some more Hawaii adventures I've been on since my last post.
"Seashells are love letters in the sand"

"May every sunrise hold more promise"

"Lighthouses don't go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining"

"Do sharks eat people? Yes, they do"

From now on spelling it "doughnut" rather than "donut". It makes me feel more educated.

No comments:

Post a Comment