Instagram

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

So today was overcast and cold (for once) so my friends and I had trouble trying to figure out what to do with our lives. A couple of girls and I just ended snuggling up in blankets, buying hot chocolate and just going to sit on the beach. We talked, listened to music, played some catch, and enjoyed each other's company. I love the beach when its all cold and cloudy; it was nice being in a different setting. Sitting with my girl friends and just talking about things made me think about how different Hawaii would be without them. Although it seems like it's so fun to live here because of all of the places I go (which is partially true), the people I go with are what make it worthwhile. 

feat. Ana, Emily, and Lauren




"Be with those who help your being"


No comments:

Post a Comment