Instagram

Monday, January 27, 2014

Here's a video I threw together of a few things I've been up to so far this semester (and a few pictures). From watching some of the biggest waves I've ever seen in my life, to hiking crouching lion, and even just cruising down Kam Highway. The song, My Friends Never Die by Odesza is one of my favorites, I've been obsessing over Odesza because it gives off the best vibes. Reminds me how blessed I am to have such amazing friends to share these memories with. 

Lacee and I on top of a hike called "Crouching Lion". One of my favorites!

Finding my inner "gangster" at this interesting graffiti spot.

See that little island in the background? I swam to it and hiked to the top!

Exploring this beautiful Buddhist temple with one of my favorite teammates, Brittany Dyer!


1 comment:

  1. Love the inner gansta pic, and I cant wait to read your next blog!

    ReplyDelete