Instagram

Monday, January 27, 2014

So I've never really been a "blogger" but seeing that I've had the privilege of living in Hawaii for the past 7 months, I figured I should share the love. I guess you could call this my debut to the blogging world. I'm a student at BYU-Hawaii and I'm in love with Oahu, especially the North Shore. I'm from San Diego, California, so it feels so great to have another home in paradise. I play for the Women's soccer team here and it's my third semester. My older sister who is married just graduated from BYU-Hawaii in December and I was able to be on the soccer team with her and have her here for my first few months of college. My best friend is my little brother Sam, he's such a stud.
Yesterday, I went on a swim/hike to a little island called Chinaman's hat about 15 minutes away from my school. We had to swim out to the island and then hike and free rock climb up to the top. 'Twas a good time exploring with the girls, but super windy! Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment