Instagram

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Reminiscin'

I was really hoping I'd be able to get a couple of blogs up while I was in California, but I was just having a little too much fun back home. There is no greater feeling than coming home to warm loving arms, as well as warm yummy food. My time back in California began with a scavenger/treasure hunt that I made for my little brother Sam so that I could surprise him! It's pretty darn cute, so click here to watch his adorable reaction. My trip back home consisted of many activities and adventures. I told my family I really wanted to make the most out of the short 5 weeks I had there and I definitely did. I met a lot of new friends, and had so much fun with old ones. I had a blast watching the World Cup games, not too excited about Germany winning though. One of my favorite things was horseback riding along the United States-Mexico Border and on the beach. It was ace because we were able to see Mexico which made me think a lot about my heritage on my mom's side, and riding horses reminded me of when I would ride horses in Arizona with my dad's side of the family. The horses actually got in the water which was really fun and it was definitely an enjoyable experience. I visited museums, fairs, Disneyland (twice), and saw the Independence Day firework show at Huntington beach. Something pretty cool happened while I was there in Huntington so click here to watch it all go down! Anyway, here are some pictures from my visit, enjoy! I miss it already.

Oceanside Pier (top row), Disneyland round 1 (bottom left), Balboa Park (bottom center), and Disneyland round 2 (bottom right)
Del Mar fair (top left), Yacht with friends (top right), Carlsbad village (bottom left), and the 4th of July in Huntington (bottom center & right)
Horseback riding, hiking, and dog beach which the family!






No comments:

Post a Comment