Instagram

Monday, May 12, 2014

Belated Sunday Smiles (Magnificent Monday?)

I apologize for not posting yesterday as promised, my messy house seemed a tad more important. Now that it's all clean I can write this entry in peace! Anyways, here's some cute things I stumbled upon last week. (Follow me on Pinterest if you'd like to see stuff like this more often!)

1. Street art in Miami Florida. Not sure who it's by or what it's called, but it's marvelous!
2. I laughed at this for a solid 5 minutes. I just really want to meet the person who posted this on Tumblr.
3. Sometimes during my free time or when I'm feeling a little homesick, I enjoy looking through old pictures on my laptop. I found this one of my brother Sam and I throwing coins into a cute fountain in Del Mar. It's the little moments like these that I miss most! We'll be reunited in a few weeks :)
4. Another gem I found. Aren't my parents the cutest? I love them so much.
5. Call me cheesy, but this movie looks amazing.


6. Yeah, that was kind of sad, huh? I'm sorry. Here you go.


7. This is just great, enough said.

Hope you all have an amazing rest of your Monday and week. Work hard and be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment